Tuesday 11 September 2012

You as the sole tree in the forest .

My mom . She's the best to confront to . Stories goes . Let's just now name the girl of my dreams as 'Tree' . I have known tree since I was enrolled in a History tuition class back in June 2011. The first glimpse I looked at her was ever so void and empty . However , as our path crossed , we got to know each other more , being good friends but deep down inside of me . I wanted to become more , RESTRAINS . RESTRAINS . I had to suppress my feelings and succumb to my responsibilities . This caused us to grew further apart , being Friendzoned , I find myself in a position that advancing was never an option . I opt to be closer to her , a thousand words I want to say to her but every time, every moment when we're head to head together , I am never myself . I try to be , but I'm just not myself . To a certain degree, I'm asking my own self , how to be own self ..? Bewildered . I look up , I ponder upon the sky .

No comments:

Post a Comment