Friday 28 September 2012

Am I thinking too much or less..?

Recently I'm starting to neglect my studies due to tonnes of linked possibilities going across my mind . To be frank here , are my friends , neglecting me ..? Feels weird , ya right , but it just feels that way . I shouldn't be negative I know , I always try to keep a optimistic mind always but that! Doesn't work out as planned always .. Hey Serene , You're the best , I repeat the best study partner one could ever have , also as a friend , you're the one who gets in the depths of all my troubles last year , Thank you! :) Backspace . backspace . backspace . Life's like a roller coaster ! Will I be the one who throws up during the downs or one who jumps with anticipation for the ups ? Let time decide !

No comments:

Post a Comment